Simply Delicious: Entertaining
Welcome to the first week of Simply Delicious – the weekly post where I share 10 recipes from the web that are both Simple & Delicious. We’ll start with Recipes for Entertaining. Check out these great recipes, each from an amazing blogger – they’re all perfect for entertaining family & friends! I just know that you’ll find them Simply Delicious…
1. Easy Crustless Quiche – make this tasty veggie & egg dish for your next brunch, you won’t even miss the crust!
- Read the Recipe: Slashfood
2. Arugula and Apple Salad – this beautiful, tart salad can be served with breakfast, lunch or dinner…
– Read the recipe: 80 Breakfasts
3. Tomato and cheese platter – during tomato season, a platter like this is delicious & beautiful, try mixing it up with different heirlooms
– Read the recipe: Laylita’s Recipes (photo below)
4. “Grilled” Zucchini and Cheese Canapés – when piecing together elegant appetizers, it’s doesn’t get quicker than this simple recipe
– Read the recipe: canarygirl
5. Rosemary Dates Wrapped in Bacon – mmm… that’s all i have to say… mmm… salty, sweet, delicious
– Read the recipe: bitchincamero (photo below)
6. Goat Cheese with Fresh Dill and Paprika – the mere simplicity of this appetizer is striking, almost as striking as its elegance
Read the recipe: The Pioneer Woman
7. Orange Soy Glazed Scallops – you, too, can make beautifully perfect scallops
– Read the recipe: Taste Buddies (photo below)
8. Grilled Whole Fish on Banana Leaf – grilling a whole fish is really fun for entertaining, and this method keeps it nice & tender
– Read the recipe: Steamy Kitchen
9. Roasted Potatoes with Herbed Goat Cheese and Thyme – instead of serving your cheese on crackers, serve it on roasted potato slivers – genius!
– Read the recipe: White on Rice Couple (photo below)
10. Swiss Meringue with Raspberries and Almonds – meringue cookies are always a crowd-pleaser, with the simplest ingredient list
– Read the recipe: Apple Pie, Patis, and Pâté
11. Red, White or Blue Sangria – who knew that you could make these sweet & refreshing cocktails with so many different types of fruit?
– Read the recipes: WasabiBratwurst
– Red Sangria
– White Sangria
– Blue Sangria
ok, ok, that was more than 10…
Do you have a recipe that simplifies your life? Tell me about it.
Next week’s recipe theme: Kid-Friendly.