Lots of new features, but what are we losing?
Adding details to your items
1. We’ve removed star ratings.
2. Notes, media & links have been consolidated. If you’d like to add links, photos, videos or files to any of your items, click on “Notes”.
Adding things to My Stuff
3. Importing a recipe is a little bit different. In My Stuff, click on Recipe on the right hand side, then paste a link into the bar at the top.
4. Adding a Business or Restaurant in a specific city is slightly different. In My Stuff, click on Business or Restaurant on the right hand side, and start to type the name of what you’d like to save. Then there will be a little box that will allow you to change the location.
For those of you who use Apps
5. The “App Drawer” is only available in the Apps section. This means that if you are trying to add items to Apps, you need to do so from the Apps section itself.
6. We’ve moved the App directory. If you’d like to add an App besides a new notebook, click on “or add another app” in the drawer
If you like to use Groups
7. Groups are now called Lists. Read more about Lists.
8. Groups/Lists no longer include an intro blurb.
Changes to the clipper
9. The default way to save something is now a bookmark, not a note.
10. The clipper no longer allows you to add directly to Apps. But, you can add to Lists.