New! Springpad Alerts Save You Time and Money
You already use Springpad to save things you want to remember. Now, it’s becoming even easier to remember the things that are important to you. Springpad will now alert you when there’s important information related to the things you save – like upcoming tasks, events, price drops, coupons, local deals, and breaking news. Alerts are meant to help you out – so you’ll only be alerted when the information is truly relevant to the specific things you’ve saved.
Login now to see the new Alerts section of Springpad!
Here’s a run-down of the types of Alerts you’ll see:
- Reminders for Anything! Add a reminder to anything in your Springpad account. Products you want to be reminded to buy, Restaurants reservations you need a reminder to make, and of course basic reminders for Tasks and Events. These reminders can be sent via email or SMS to your mobile phone (SMS is US only).
- Deals for Local Businesses: We’ve integrated with daily deal sites like Groupon to let you know when there are offers related to the things you’ve saved to Springpad.
- Price Drops: If there is a price change on one of the products you save to Springpad, you’ll be alerted of the change.
- Coupons: We’ll present you with coupons related to the things you save to Springpad. For example, if there’s an ingredient on a favorite recipe, an item on your shopping lists, or a product you want, Springpad will attach a coupon to that item.
- News: We’ll let you know when there’s news related to the things in your Springpad. We’ll help you stay informed about authors, bands, movies, websites & more.
Where to find your Springpad Alerts:
- In My Stuff , you’ll see a link to Alerts on the right hand side of the screen.
- On the full page view of one of your items, you’ll see a new Alerts section where related reminders, deals & news will be displayed.
- The most recent alerts in your Springpad will be included in your Weekly Summary email, sent on Mondays.
- Subscribe to your alerts via the RSS feed.
Note: Alerts are currently only available on Springpadit.com, but will be added to the mobile apps soon.
We want to be sure that Springpad Alerts are useful and accurate. If you’ve got feedback on an alert in Springpad, please click on the ? icon to let us know! Or, you can always send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.