Andrea uses Springpad to keep her grocery list organized
Andrea Ratulowski is a health coach in Columbus, Ohio. She regularly conducts workshops on healthy eating, teaching participants how to meal plan and prep meals for the week ahead.
Being a Health Coach, one of the many things I get asked about the most is meal planning and prepping. I discuss how important it is to stay organized and tell my clients that one of the best ways to do that is by using Springpad to create a master grocery list. The great thing about creating a grocery list in Springpad is that you can constantly add to it and you never have to delete anything. You can review the list before you go shopping – the items you don’t need, just check them off.
How Andrea Uses Springpad:
- Shopping Lists: Andrea loves to keep her grocery list on her at all times. She uses Springpad to save her shopping lists so that she can stay organized on her computer and stay on track when at the grocery store. Check out some of Andrea’s Shopping Lists
- One Master List: When creating a shopping list in Springpad, Andrea likes to use the “hide all checked items” feature. Before heading to she store she clicks “show all items”, reviews the list & decides what she needs. She checks off the stuff she already has or doesn’t need, then hides the checked items again.
- Notebooks for Specific Topics: In addition to organizing her grocery needs, Andrea creates notebooks for other life projects. For example, she’s got one to hold links and information about a potential vacation spot and another to keep track of potential Christmas gifts for her husband. Check out some of Andrea’s Notebooks
Some of Andrea’s favorite Springpad features:
Springpad has multiple uses and because it syncs across multiple devices, it’s the only program I use to stay organized and keep things on track.
- Browser Extension: Andrea likes to use Springpad to keep track of links and articles that she comes across, and wants to feature on her blog. By using the browser extension, she can easily clip and save pages quickly then file them away for later use. Check out the Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension & the web clipper (for all browsers).
- Mobile Apps: Andrea finds that keeping Springpad synced up between devices helps her to stay organized. Check out the Springpad Android app and Springpad iPhone/iPad app.