Danny uses Springpad to plan his wedding
Danny is a Springpad user who uses the web app, iPad and iPhone apps, and the Chrome extension to save information and inspiration for his wedding, in his wedding notebook. Danny also invited his fiancee, Kether, and his wedding planner, Allison of Allison Brooke Design, to collaborate on the notebook so they could easily access his ideas and share their own.
Springpad is the perfect collaboration tool. From the suiting guide to color schemes, even my wedding guest list and lists of needs, we have it all centralized so my fiancee, Allison, and I can access and add to it in collaborative spirit. – Danny Schotthoefer
How Danny uses Springpad:
- Keep track of tasks: There is so much to do before a wedding! Danny saves tasks he needs to remember with due dates, so he doesn’t forget to have a crucial conversation with his caterer or share important details with his planner.
- Share ideas and inspiration: Danny saves bookmarks and photos that inspire every aspect of his wedding, whether it be a suit guide or bouquets of flowers, so his fiancee and wedding planner can immediately see and understand what he’s sharing.
- Remember important details: Danny saves notes to keep track of important details, such as his guest list or how many cases of beer and wine he needs for his alcohol order.
Some of Danny’s favorite Springpad features:
- Voice memos: Danny’s town recently banned the use of mobile phones while driving, so he loves that he can take “a quick looky lou” to open his iPhone app, click the add button within his notebook, and hit the microphone symbol to record an audio note.
- Collaboration: Danny invited his fiancee and his wedding planner to collaborate on his wedding notebook so they can see what he’s saving and add any ideas they have as well. Learn more about using Springpad to collaborate with families and teams.