Springpad iOS app is ready for iPhone5, and it’s now easier to save! (v3.0.9)
Along with the latest update to the Springpad web app, we’ve also updated the Springpad app for your iPhone and iPad (v3.0.9). This update simplifies the way you save things with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, is optimized for the new, larger iPhone 5 screen, and tackles a handful of bugs. Install the update now!
iPhone 5 Ready
We’ve optimized the display of the Springpad app for the new, larger iPhone5 screen. You’ll now see more data on the screen when using Springpad, making your stuff even more accessible. We’re also planning future updates that will utilize the iPhone5 in landscape mode and also work in with the exciting new iOS 6 features.
New Quick Add
Based on input from our users, we’ve simplified the way you save new things to Springpad. Now when you add something to Springpad, you’ll first decide what type of thing you want to save. Based on which app you’re using, we’ve elevated the most common save types to further streamline the save process.
Other improvements and fixes included in this update:
- Clicking links to Springpad.com on your iOS device will now offer the option to open in the Springpad app
- Improved performance when attaching and deleting images from notes
- Added quick link to view Files from the web app
- Added a notification when a contributor to one of your notebooks adds a new item (within two hours of the new spring)
- Added a tour of the app for new users who have installed but not yet signed up
- Added support to see list of followers for notebooks in Explore
- Fixed thumbnail sync bug in some collaborative notebooks
- Fixed bug with underscores in URLs
- Fixed a crash when tapping on URLs within a comment
- Fixed bug causing attached audio to display incorrectly in the media viewer on iPad
- Fixed issue that allowed you to attempt to share individual items from My Stuff