Introducing Public Boards, Likeable Notebooks & Local Grocery Deals
We’ve just made an update to the Springpad web app, introducing a bundle of cool new features and improvements. Check it out! Log in now.
Now you can share your board!
If you add any springs from one of your public notebooks to the Board, then the Board view will also be available to anyone who is viewing your public notebook!
Learn more about using the board to organize visually organize your springs or see it in action in the Springpad web app: Halloween 2012 Scrapbook.
We’ve added Facebook “Like” buttons to all public notebooks. Now, anyone can “like” your public notebooks, even if they don’t have a Springpad account. Share some notebooks with your friends on Facebook and feel the love!
Find deals at local grocery stores
Know what’s on sale at your local market! Now when you view a recipe in the Springpad web app, we’ll also show you deals for the ingredients from your local grocery stores. You’ll also see the deals in checklists that were created via “Add to Shopping List.”
Other fixes and improvements include:
- Public notebooks now include the detailed view by default
- To improve performance, we now limit uploads of photos or files to 25mb
- Improved “Find Friends” dialog when users first view the Following section
- Fixed an issue that prevented mobile app users from unfollowing other users
- Content in Explore will change more frequently through an improved trending logic -make sure to check it out!
- Multiple server improvements to make Springpad even snappier