Update to Springpad Android App Includes Board Support for Tablets (v3.2.6)
We’ve just released an update to the Springpad Android app, giving you access to the board for Android tablets in addition to a bunch of bug fixes to improve your experience with Springpad!
Now you can use the Springpad Board on your Android Tablet
The board allows you to organize the contents of your notebooks visually, as if you were laying them out on a table. With this update, you can now use the board from any Android tablet in addition to Springpad.com and the iPad app. Learn more about using the board on your Android tabet.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Jelly Bean users from using the app (blank screen in multi-window mode)
- Fixed a crash that prevented users with version 2.1 of Android OS from using the app
- Now when you use the barcode scanner to scan a wine, it will be correctly saved as a wine instead of a product
- Improved syncing with web
- Improved performance when scrolling
- Enhanced the gallery view for items with no thumbnail image, presenting more content and indicating the data type
- Now the login and signup screens use the email-enabled keyboard
- Fixed a bug that prevented the widget from showing item thumbnails when the device’s memory is low
- Fixed a bug with the bottom left navigation being intermittently cut off