With the Springpad app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, it’s easy to save new things when you’re on the go. And if you want to organize your springs by topic or project, you can quickly file them into notebooks on your mobile device, too. Here’s how to do it: Read more…
Check out the latest app built with the publicly-available Springpad API!
Developer Ajey Shah has published an app for Windows Phones that allows you to access your Springpad data and even add new springs on your Windows mobile device. It’s called Notes!
- Add new notes/tasks/notebooks/events
- View your saves offline
- Pin any of your items to the start screen
- Browse public springs from Springpad
- Delete any item from your Springpad
- Organize your tasks by moving to notebooks
- Edit notes and tasks
Windows Phone 8
Windows Phone 7.5
More about the Springpad API
With our rich set of structured data and enhanced information, we’re excited to see what developers will do to further enhance the experience for the Springpad community. For existing applications, the API gives developers ways to save data into Springpad and ways to tap into the notes, bookmarks, products, recipes and places that users have already saved to enhance and personalize their applications, including recommendation services, deal and coupon sites and more. Learn more about the Springpad API.
The Springpad clipper is a fast and easy way to save things to Springpad from any website. Many of you already use it on your desktop browser and on Mobile Safari on your iOS devices, but did you know that you can also install the clipper on the Chrome browser on your iPhone or iPad?
Here’s how to set it up: Read more…
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes a fix for creating new notebooks when springing an item.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.5:
- Create new notebooks: We’ve fixed an issue with the ability to create new notebooks when springing an item
- Even better tagging: Now you can use multiple tags at once by separating them with commas
- Improved accuracy for images on notebook covers
- New things added in the board view are properly filed to the notebook
- Multiple stability improvements
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes improvements to place search and multi-word tags.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.4:
- Enhanced place search: Search for places to spring by location name or zip code, in addition to existing search near your current location
- Better tagging: Now you can add multi-word tags for better organization!
- Easily review comments: Notification that someone commented on one of your items now takes you right to the item so you can easily reply
- Plus many more improvements including fixes on the sign-up screen and a fix to prevent default titles from repeatedly displaying on new springs
When the Dallas School of Music’s online music program built their database of reference materials for students on their website they were faced with a problem: How to organize this material so students can find what they are looking for quickly and easily. Read more…
Today we released an update for the Springpad Android app that included a bug fix for a crash impacting Gingerbread users (Android OS 2.3.x).
Other fixes and improvements:
- Quicker navigation in and out of notebooks
- Immediate display of menu bar after springing something new
- Ability to re-spring something after it has been deleted
- Manually entered Places can now be edited
Saving notes in Springpad just got a lot faster with Android Voice Actions. With the release of version 4.0.4 of the Springpad Android app, you can now use the Google Now “Note to Self” feature on your Nexus device to speak whatever you want and it will be saved as a note in Springpad. Here’s how to set it up: Read more…
When you save things in Springpad, sometimes you need a little help remembering them at the right time. With Reminders, you can remember anything in Springpad, right when you need it. It’s easy to set Reminders on for anything you save to Springpad and choose how to receive them: email, SMS (US only), or mobile notification. You can even choose to have reminders sent to other people! Here’s how it works: Read more…
When there’s a product you want to buy, a recipe you want to cook, or movie you want to see, you save it in Springpad. Immediately, you find useful information on those springs like price comparisons, deals on recipe ingredients and local movie showtimes. And, with Springpad Alerts, you can be reminded of these items when the price drops or a movie is available for rent! Read more…