Tag: iphone app
With the Springpad app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, it’s easy to save new things when you’re on the go. And if you want to organize your springs by topic or project, you can quickly file them into notebooks on your mobile device, too. Here’s how to do it: Read more…
The Springpad clipper is a fast and easy way to save things to Springpad from any website. Many of you already use it on your desktop browser and on Mobile Safari on your iOS devices, but did you know that you can also install the clipper on the Chrome browser on your iPhone or iPad?
Here’s how to set it up: Read more…
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes a fix for creating new notebooks when springing an item.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.5:
- Create new notebooks: We’ve fixed an issue with the ability to create new notebooks when springing an item
- Even better tagging: Now you can use multiple tags at once by separating them with commas
- Improved accuracy for images on notebook covers
- New things added in the board view are properly filed to the notebook
- Multiple stability improvements
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes improvements to place search and multi-word tags.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.4:
- Enhanced place search: Search for places to spring by location name or zip code, in addition to existing search near your current location
- Better tagging: Now you can add multi-word tags for better organization!
- Easily review comments: Notification that someone commented on one of your items now takes you right to the item so you can easily reply
- Plus many more improvements including fixes on the sign-up screen and a fix to prevent default titles from repeatedly displaying on new springs
Since our big update in March, we’ve continued to make improvements to the Springpad apps on the web, Android, iPhone, and iPad — all focused on improving your experience. The updates include new features, usability improvements, and bug fixes! Read more…
When you save things in Springpad, sometimes you need a little help remembering them at the right time. With Reminders, you can remember anything in Springpad, right when you need it. It’s easy to set Reminders on for anything you save to Springpad and choose how to receive them: email, SMS (US only), or mobile notification. You can even choose to have reminders sent to other people! Here’s how it works: Read more…
Along with today’s update to the Springpad web app, we’ve also released a major update to the iPhone and iPad app (v4.0). With multiple speed and performance enhancements and a refreshed design, the new version of the Springpad iOS app makes it easier for you to access your springs and get more done on the go. Springpad 4.0 for iPhone and iPad is the everyday life done better.
We’ve just released an update to the Springpad app for iPhone and iPad, chock-full of things that will improve your experience with Springpad! Get the update now.
Easily Reorder Checklist Items
In the last update, we made a bunch of great improvements to checklists. And now you can re-order the items in a checklists without entering edit mode. Read more…
Along with the recent update to the Springpad web app, we’ve just released a new version of the iPhone and iPad apps that includes a handful of changes that will make your Springpad experience even better! Read more…
Notebook covers got a facelift
We’re introducing the Gallery view of your notebooks for the iPhone and iPad apps, giving your notebook covers more visual appeal! We’ve also updated the Compact notebook view to give it a more fun “notebook-y” look Read more…