Tag: release notes
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes a fix for creating new notebooks when springing an item.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.5:
- Create new notebooks: We’ve fixed an issue with the ability to create new notebooks when springing an item
- Even better tagging: Now you can use multiple tags at once by separating them with commas
- Improved accuracy for images on notebook covers
- New things added in the board view are properly filed to the notebook
- Multiple stability improvements
Today we released an update for the Springpad iPhone and iPad apps that includes improvements to place search and multi-word tags.
Fixes and Improvements in v4.0.4:
- Enhanced place search: Search for places to spring by location name or zip code, in addition to existing search near your current location
- Better tagging: Now you can add multi-word tags for better organization!
- Easily review comments: Notification that someone commented on one of your items now takes you right to the item so you can easily reply
- Plus many more improvements including fixes on the sign-up screen and a fix to prevent default titles from repeatedly displaying on new springs
Today we released an update for the Springpad Android app that included a bug fix for a crash impacting Gingerbread users (Android OS 2.3.x).
Other fixes and improvements:
- Quicker navigation in and out of notebooks
- Immediate display of menu bar after springing something new
- Ability to re-spring something after it has been deleted
- Manually entered Places can now be edited
In the latest Springpad Web App release we’ve squashed a couple of annoying bugs.
- Fixed a Spring It clipper bug causing only 25 notebooks to show on the notebooks selector.
- Fixed an issue preventing logged out users from clicking into items on public boards.
- Left filter in notebooks will now automatically refresh the item count when new items are sprung.
We’ve just released an update to the Springpad app for iPhone and iPad, chock-full of things that will improve your experience with Springpad! Get the update now.
Easily Reorder Checklist Items
In the last update, we made a bunch of great improvements to checklists. And now you can re-order the items in a checklists without entering edit mode. Read more…
The latest Springpad Android app release includes a bug fix for a crash that is impacting many users. Get the update now.
- Fixed a crash that was introduced with v3.2.6.
- Lightened the watermark display on notes, tasks & checklists in the board view.
Read more about the feature updates introduced in version 3.2.6.
We’ve just released an update to the Springpad Android app, giving you access to the board for Android tablets in addition to a bunch of bug fixes to improve your experience with Springpad!
Now you can use the Springpad Board on your Android Tablet
We’ve just released an update to the Springpad web app that gives you smarter clipping from social services, easier sharing as you spring and a boatload of other things to improve your experience with Springpad!
Smart Clipping from Pinterest
When you come across an idea that you want to save, we want Springpad to be your go-to organizer in the cloud. And to make the things you save the most useful to you, we’re committed to enhancing your springs, no matter where you find them. Read more…
Along with the recent update to the Springpad web app, we’ve just released a new version of the iPhone and iPad apps that includes a handful of changes that will make your Springpad experience even better! Read more…